Boat Winterizing & Storage
- Inside Heated, Inside Cold and Outside Storage Options
We can provide lift service for boats up to 50 feet in length and up to a 15 foot beam, with total weight not to exceed 30 tons. We also have the capability of stepping sailboat masts at our haul-out well.
All storage rates include haul-out, pressure washing the boat bottom, and launch. Heated and cold storage square footage is calculated as follows, Length (including swim platform if applicable) x Beam.
- 2017-2018 Service Rates (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Winter Service Agreement (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Storage Rates (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Boat Storage Agreement (pdf)
- Spring Launch Form (pdf)
- Diagnoses & Estimate of repairs is free if the repairs are authorized and done at our facility.
- Service rates are $80.00 per hour. Material rates may vary.
- Member Discounts are not valid on package pricing.
- Winter Season is typically defined as December 1st thru May 31st (6 months)
- Summer Season is typically defined as June 1st thru Nov 31st (6 months)
- Pricing is valid through Jun 1, 2014
- All amounts due Pointe Marine Association are secured by and subject to a possessory lien as provided in MCLA 570.373.
- Notice of Lien: The boat stored under any agreement is subject to a possessory lien in favor of Pointe Marine for all storage charges pursuant to the Michigan Marina and Boatyard Storage Lien Act, MCL570.371, et seq.
Customers: Please Help Us Help You!
- Please tag your trailer with last name. We have tags available if requested.
- Leave your keys on the boat or drop off at the front desk.
- Leave batteries on boat and charged until winterizing is complete.
- Stop by the front desk to update your information and sign your work order.
- Register your email address by signing up for our newsletter. There you will find coupon information and service specials.
- Tell us your concerns before you tell a friend. Give us an opportunity to help. Your satisfaction is our goal! Communication with our customers is vital.